Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Its About Time....


Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we finally go our new house!!! We are super excited! Yes Yes I know, its in Maricopa.... But seriously have you ever been to Maricopa?? Anyone that lives out there will attest to this.. ITS FREAKIN beautiful! Besides that we got a beautiful 3300 sq ft house for DIRT CHEAP. And, the value will only climb in the coming years.

So, I am only going to say this once....

KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF ABOUT HOW FAR IT IS!

Thanks and we love you!



2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you guys are blogging! I wish I could keep in better touch with family, so this is great for me!

    LOVE the new house, and I think Maricopa is great. No negativity from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete