Friday, November 7, 2008

Jingle Bells...Jingle Bells....



So any of you that know me, KNOW I LOVE the holidays... especially Christmas and of course my birthday being 8 days before does not hurt. :)

This year we get to go to Sedona for the Light show! SOOOOOO Excited... whats even better? My best friend and her family are coming too!!


As the Bendel family gets ready for the holidays, we are ALSO moving into a new house! So, DOUBLE pressure. Ha Ha! The exciting part in that is we get to have the family Christmas at our house this year. Chad is especially excited for that because its his family, mine by proxy! I love them the same however. They are great!


Anyway, for those of you that are freaked out because of the stress of the holidays, remember what the true meaning of each one of them is. ESPECIALLY Christmas.

Love you all!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment