Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Really.... How Lucky Are We All?

Ok, so most times in life, we complain about how we do not have enough or we cant have what we want. We all do it, its part of life; after all we are human! BUT today on the way in to work, i really got a wake up call!

I am spoiled, I know it, those of you that know me know it.... and I am ok with it. I am thankful for what I have but I always want more. Dont get me wrong, my family and those around me that I love and care for will always come before MY wants, but I like things. Well, today on the way to work I saw a homeless woman and her 4 kids, thats right, 4! They looked disheveled and very sad. I stopped and gave them the only money I had. I am not gonna say how much. :) That is not important. Even though I gave them something to help, it wont fix there situation... as much as i want to help I just cant. I wish i could. :(

Anyway, I just wanted to express how humbling that occurrence made me. I am honestly going to try harder to be more thankful.... after all, we cant take "things" with us...

Stephanie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment